Talking Stock With The Doc

This Blog has been created for the purpose of sharing my ideas on investing on Bursa Malaysia using Technical Analysis. Stock market investing is a science & TA a scientific tool used by investment professionals. TA also has its sceptics but this is an oportunity for you to follow TA based investing ideas. So welcome to my blog and may you "Live Long And Prosper".

Saturday, July 15, 2006

MTD Infra & Iris - Comments - Failure of Cup & Handle

Ichithe killer has posted comments on the Iris - Bullish Breakout posting I made on 13 July. He has some very pertinent comments which I encourage you all to read.
http://talkingstock.blogspot.com/2006/07/iris-bullish-breakout-possible.html

This is what I said to Ichi:
Thanks Ichi, your comments are welcome. Yes you are correct which is why I state that we have to be careful & I mention that traders have to sell if it falls below a certain level.
1) For MTDInf I mentioned that it had to have convincing breakout above 1.44 & traders must sell if it falls below 1.40 which happened.
2) For IRIS I stated that it had to rise convincingly above 1.38 for pattern to be valid. It did not rise above this.
TA is still an Art not a Science. Unfortunately our markets can also be easily manipulated & this does happen like you say.
I believe if we all share our comments & thoughts regularly we can all do much better. Keep your comments coming they are very welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home