Talking Stock With The Doc

This Blog has been created for the purpose of sharing my ideas on investing on Bursa Malaysia using Technical Analysis. Stock market investing is a science & TA a scientific tool used by investment professionals. TA also has its sceptics but this is an oportunity for you to follow TA based investing ideas. So welcome to my blog and may you "Live Long And Prosper".

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Syndicated Stocks Update

Well the call to buy syndicated stocks could not have been timed worse. The investigation into manipulation by Aeneas & Priam exposed by the media Tues sure cut down penny stocks very fast. The 4 stocks at the centre of the investigation Iris, Mobif, Farms Best & Kosmo were the worst hit. Unfortunately news like this cannot be worse for all penny stocks & all those I recommended also fell.

Bad timing or is there something more sinister. Did they push up penny stocks last week because they were selling out before the news came out? There is no way to know this. Regardless, if you had bought these then you should have cutloss & got out by now, thats the purpose of the cutloss. If you did lose out then my sincerest apologies. The lesson is never listen to anybody even me, make up your own mind & have your own system.

I will work very hard to give you some recommendations on which you can make some money just to make up for this loss. So please be patient. All the best.

1 Comments:

At 11:07 pm, Blogger Weig said...

Hi Doc. I very much appreciate your noble intention, no pun intended. I can confidently say that your blog and the other great investment blogs in Malaysia have successfully projected a so called academic approach to investing. I for one, has already begun to put into practice TA, at beginners level though, to my new investment portfolio after learning the cause and effects of investing based on emotion, rumours and greed. The factor that changed my approach to investing is your tireless efforts in presenting your stock analysis without fail be it when the market is up or down. Your action shows your level of understanding in TA and your belief in the consistency of TA in guiding a wise investor. Among the stocks in my old and new investment portfolios are GTRONIC, LIONDIV, GHLSYS, KBUNAI and ANNJOO. Could you share with me you thoughts of the above stocks. Also I am considering to buy LKT and LPI soon. Do you have any comments on them. I would like to take this opportunity to say a Big Thank You for your contributions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home