Talking Stock With The Doc

This Blog has been created for the purpose of sharing my ideas on investing on Bursa Malaysia using Technical Analysis. Stock market investing is a science & TA a scientific tool used by investment professionals. TA also has its sceptics but this is an oportunity for you to follow TA based investing ideas. So welcome to my blog and may you "Live Long And Prosper".

Friday, July 21, 2006

Readers' Articles

As requested by my readers I have created a spot where you can post articles of relevance & interest here. All you have to do is email me the article either with your name or pseudonym and a contact email (optional) & if it is ok I will publish it.

However, if it is not your article then I will need the consent of the writer or publisher before I publish it. This is to ensure that copyrights are protected. Alternatively, you can write a brief of the article & provide a link to the article, thats fine too.

So lets get this going..... 8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home