Talking Stock With The Doc

This Blog has been created for the purpose of sharing my ideas on investing on Bursa Malaysia using Technical Analysis. Stock market investing is a science & TA a scientific tool used by investment professionals. TA also has its sceptics but this is an oportunity for you to follow TA based investing ideas. So welcome to my blog and may you "Live Long And Prosper".

Friday, August 18, 2006

Updates: CI , Futures, Eden, Leader, Tebrau

KLCI - Surprisingly it rose today. The piercing pattern is bullish & even the Vol is up BUT don't be fooled. I am not convinced that this means the CI will rise from here as it is not convincing enough. Tho the vol is up it is not very high & MACD has made a bearish cross, RSI is down. The 940 resistance must be convincingly taken out & we need to see if it can stay above 940 for 3 days. So I still think it is bearish & will not buy in yet. Lets see what happens on Friday.


CI Futures - Still negative as it did not follow the CI up & remains below the 940 level. Its now at a discount to the CI. Vol is quite low though. Its hard to make a call as it is not exhibiting any major sell/buy signals but its more negative than positive.


Eden - I don't advocate trading these highly speculative & syndicated stocks & I don't buy them but since some of you might I thought I'd blog it here bec I see a very strong SELL signal. There is a strong bearish Dark Cloud Cover candlestick pattern Thurs. When this happens after a large white candle the previous day it is very bearish & indicates further downside. So I would SELL this stock asap.


Leader - Another stock I don't advocate trading but as I see a bad sign I am providing this advise for traders who are involved in Leader. It has also formed a very strong Dark Cloud Cover & when that appears after a large white candle it is very bearish. This is a clear SELL sign as the next move will be down.


Tebrau - No break out . The poor sentiment for penny stocks affected Tebrau as well so Wed's positive move has fizzled out. A descending triangle is bearish but a strong high volume breakout would have been positive but now it has formed a very bearish engulfing candle, so the next move is definitely down. Unless penny stock sentiment improves considerably tomorrow (which I seriously doubt), otherwise it may even crack down below 0.50 & such a break below the lower line of the triangle is extremely bearish & traders must SELL. So keep a very close eye on Tebrau Friday & sell if it breaks down. Next support is 0.45.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home